Company News | July 7, 2017
Are you an experienced CNC Machinist? SURKUT Machine Technology Inc. is pleased to announce we are hiring for the position of CNC Machinist and Programmer.
CNC Machinist and Programmer
A leading manufacturer of precise, tight tolerance replacement die cast inserts for a leading automotive company in a small-batch (up to six pieces) production environment is looking for an experienced CNC milling machinist and programmer to join our growing team.
An immediate full-time opportunity for an experienced CNC Machinist and Programmer is available within our advanced technology-driven environment.
- a minimum of five (5) years CNC machining experience required.
- must have high school diploma or equivalent.
- knowledge of FANUC controls required.
- strong communication and organizational skills.
- any programming experience considered an asset.
- offers competitive wages based on experience.
- competitive health and dental benefit coverage.
- required tools are supplied.
Unique Night Shift Opportunities Available
Are you someone who likes extra long weekends? If so, we have an opportunity for you!
You can work three (3) days per week (36 hours) and get paid for 40 hours while enjoying four (4) days off every week. There is also overtime available after 36 hours.
Availability: Sunday through Tuesday OR Wednesday through Friday
If you have an interest in hard milling and high-speed machining, and want a rewarding career in high-tech, temperature-controlled manufacturing environment, we may have an opportunity for you.
You can apply by visiting our Careers page or through or job postings featured on Indeed or Knighthunter.